Computational and Mathematical Population Dynamics 6 (CMPD6), Winnipeg, 23-27 May 2023
Computational and Mathematical Population Dynamics 6, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, 23-27 May 2023.
The sixth edition of the Computational and Mathematical Population Dynamics conference (CMPD6) will take place in Winnipeg (Manitoba, Canada) from 23 to 27 May 2023.
- Folashade Agusto, The University of Kansas (USA) - talk info
- Jim Cushing, University of Arizona (USA) - talk info
- Marisa Eisenberg, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (USA) - talk info
- Jane Heffernan, York University (Canada) - talk info
- Esteban Hernandez-Vargas, University of Idaho (USA) - talk info
- Anna Marciniak-Czochra, Heidelberg University (Germany) - talk info
- Jay Newby, University of Alberta (Canada) - talk info
- Zhisheng Shuai, University of Central Florida (USA) - talk info
Please use the links at the top of the page to navigate the program. A pdf with all abstracts and the list of all participants is available here.
Conference venue information
Please refer to this page for information about the U of M campus and the location of the conference venue on campus.
The information on payment and registration has been moved here. Please bear in mind that we are not able to process registration fees on site.